There are many different things, large or small, that can help us with our work in animal care, education and facilities maintenance. Below is our Wish List for useful In Kind Donation items that are currently needed.
If you would like to donate any of these items, we would be delighted to hear from you. Call 360-378-5000 or email email@example.com. Our needs change with the seasons, so please visit here again to see how you can help.
You can also find our Amazon Wish List online and have items sent directly to us through them, and, if you use Amazon Smile we receive a percentage of the purchase as a donation, so it’s like a double gift!
Wolf Hollow Wish List – Fall/Winter 2016
- Ceramic Heat Lamps (60w)
- Shelf Totes (25 quart)
- Copier Paper (high recycled content)
- Frozen Meats (beef, lamb, chicken)
- Nuts in shells (almonds, walnuts, pecans)
- Rechargeable batteries (AA, AAA, C) and Charger
- Dry kitten and dog foods (high quality)
- Hose nozzles
- Garbage Bags (33 gal/13 gal)
- Pine/fir shavings (for animal bedding)
- Kitchen shears and scrub brushes.
- Packing tape
- Epson printer ink cartridges (77 and 78)
- Ziploc bags (quart size)
- Feather Dusters (natural, untreated)
- Wood chips (for paths)
- Bathroom Tissue and Paper Towels (unbleached)
- Berries (blue, black, strawberries, rasps)
- Mixed Bird Seed (millet based, not sunflower)
- Rubber gloves (heavy duty, for cage cleaning, small and medium sizes)
- Colored Paper (for animal cahrts and education materials)
- Deck scrub brushes
- Laundry/dish/hands soap (low perfume)
- Batteries (AA, AAA, C)