There are many different things, large or small, that can help us with our work in animal care, education and facilities maintenance. Below is our Wish List for useful In Kind Donation items that are currently needed.
If you would like to donate any of these items, we would be delighted to hear from you. Call 360-378-5000 or email email@example.com. Our needs change with the seasons, so please visit here again to see how you can help.
You can also find our Amazon Wish List online and have items sent directly to us through them, and, if you use Amazon Smile we receive a percentage of the purchase as a donation, so it’s like double gift!
Wolf Hollow Wish List – Summer 2016
- Ceramic Heat Lamps (60w)
- Shelf Totes (25 quart)
- Straw bales
- Aquariums (10 gal)
- Nuts in shells (almonds, walnuts, pecans)
- Rechargeable batteries (AA, AAA, C) and Charger
- Dry kitten food (high quality)
- Hoses and hose nozzles
- Baby Bottles and Nipples (4 oz human nursers)
- Pine/fir shavings (for animal bedding)
- Kitchen shears and scrub brushes.
- Dry Cob grain feed (for fawns)
- Epson printer ink cartridges (77 and 78)
- Frozen fish, especially salmon
- Drills/screw guns (battery operated)
- Feather Dusters (natural, untreated)
- Frozen meats- beef, lamb, venison
- Wood chips (for paths)
- Bathroom Tissue and Paper Towels (unbleached)
- Berries (blue, black, strawberries, rasps)
- Mixed Bird Seed (millet based, not sunflower)
- Rubber gloves (heavy duty, for cage cleaning)
- Copier paper (high recycled content)
- Power tool batteries (DeWalt 14.4 v)
- Solar Lamps ( for path to intern housing)
- Apples (for fawns)
- Batteries (AA, AAA, C)