There are many different things, large or small, that can help us with our work in animal care, education and facilities maintenance. Below is our Wish List for useful In Kind Donation items that are currently needed.
If you would like to donate any of these items, we would be delighted to hear from you. Call 360-378-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our needs change with the seasons, so please visit here again to see how you can help.
You can also find our Amazon Wish List online and have items sent directly to us through them, and, if you use Amazon Smile we receive a percentage of the purchase as a donation, so it’s like double gift!
Wolf Hollow Wish List – Summer 2015
- Kitchen scissors (heavy duty)
- Dish brushes
- Aquariums (10 gal)
- Apples, pears
- Plastic dog bowls
- Dry dog and kitten foods (high quality)
- Hose nozzles , quick disconnects and hangers.
- Pine/fir shavings (for animal bedding)
- Laundry soap (low-perfume, septic friendly)
- Load of small pea gravel (for aviaries)
- Epson printer ink cartridges (77 and 78)
- Nuts in shells (walnuts and pecans, for squirrels)
- Drills/screw guns (battery operated)
- Rechargeable batteries (AA,C)
- Bathroom tissue (unbleached)
- Frozen fish, especially salmon
- Wood chips (for paths)
- Clear packing tape
- Berries (blue, black, strawberries, rasps)
- Rubber gloves (heavy duty, for cage cleaning)
- Cosmetic pads (pure cotton)