There are many different things, large or small, that can help us with our work in animal care, education and facilities maintenance. Below is our Wish List for useful In Kind Donation items that are currently needed.
If you would like to donate any of these items, we would be delighted to hear from you. Call 360-378-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our needs change with the seasons, so please visit here again to see how you can help.
You can also find our Amazon Wish List online and have items sent directly to us through them, and, if you use Amazon Smile we receive a percentage of the purchase as a donation, so it’s like a double gift!
Wolf Hollow Wish List Winter 2018/2019
- Sunflower hearts
- Frozen Seafood (salmon, prawns, crab etc)
- Copier Paper (high recycled content)
- Frozen Meats (beef, lamb, chicken, venison (not pork!))
- Nuts in shells (almonds, walnuts, pecans) (for squirrels)
- Energizer Rechargeable Batteries (AA, AAA, C)
- Dry kitten food (high quality)
- Dry Cob Grain (no molasses)
- Garbage Bags (13 and 33 gal)
- Kitchen scrub brushes and sponges (with scrubbies).
- Packing Tape
- Paper Towels
- New garden hoses
- Bathroom tissue (unbleached)
- New Hose Nozzles
- Rubber gloves (heavy duty, for cage cleaning, size M and L)
- Laundry detergent (septic friendly, unperfumed)
- Hand Soap (not antibacterial)
- Dish Soap (low perfume, biodegradable)