There are many different things, large or small, that can help us with our work in animal care, education and facilities maintenance. Below is our Wish List for useful In Kind Donation items that are currently needed.
If you would like to donate any of these items, we would be delighted to hear from you. Call 360-378-5000 or email email@example.com. Our needs change with the seasons, so please visit here again to see how you can help.
Wolf Hollow Wish List – Winter 2013-2014
- Kitchen knives and scissors (heavy duty, not serrated)
- Digital camera (good zoom capability)
- Dry dog and kitten Foods (high quality)
- Shovels, spades, rakes.
- Hose nozzles , quick disconnects and hangers.
- Pine/fir shavings (for animal bedding)
- Laundry and dish soaps (low-perfume, septic friendly)
- Load of small pea gravel (for aviaries)
- Epson printer ink cartridges (77 and 78)
- Aquariums – (10 gallon)
- Nuts in Shells (walnuts and pecans, for squirrels)
- Drills/screw guns (battery operated)
- Roll of fiber glass window screening (4 foot width)
- Rechargeable batteries (AAA, AA,C)
- Paper towels and bathroon tissue (unbleached)
- Frozen fish, especially salmon
- Wood chips (for paths)
- Masking tape (1 inch wide)
- Copier paper (high recycled content white and colored)
- Clothes Dryer (heavy duty, large capacity, to dry animal bedding)
- Liquid hand soap (not antibactierial)
- Rubber gloves (heavy duty, for cage cleaning)
- Blank Writable CDs (CDR)