There are many different things, large or small, that can help us with our work in animal care, education and facilities maintenance. Below is our Wish List for useful In Kind Donation items that are currently needed.
If you would like to donate any of these items, we would be delighted to hear from you. Call 360-378-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our needs change with the seasons, so please visit here again to see how you can help.
You can also find our Amazon Wish List online and have items sent directly to us through them, and, if you use Amazon Smile we receive a percentage of the purchase as a donation, so it’s like a double gift!
Wolf Hollow Wish List Spring/Summer 2018
- Sunflower hearts
- Wheelbarrow (with puncture resistant tires)
- Shelf Totes (16”x21”x6”) (for education materials)
- Copier Paper (high recycled content)
- Frozen Meats and fish (beef, lamb, chicken, salmon)
- Nuts in shells (almonds, walnuts, pecans) (for squirrels)
- Energizer Rechargeable Batteries (AA, AAA, C)
- Dry kitten and dog food (high quality)
- Dry Cob Grain (no molasses)
- Garbage Bags (13 and 33 gal)
- Kitchen sponges (with scrubbies).
- Packing Tape
- Epson Printer Ink Cartridges (77 and 78)
- Straw bales
- Garden hoses
- Scotch Tape
- Bathroom tissue (unbleached)
- Frozen Berries (blue, black, straw, rasps)
- Hose Nozzles
- Rubber gloves (heavy duty, for cage cleaning, size M and L)
- Laundry detergent (septic friendly, low perfume)
- Hand Soap (not antibacterial)