Wolf Hollow is a registered 501(c)(3), non-profit organization. We receive no automatic funding from federal, state, county or city agencies and are wholly dependent on memberships, donations, merchandise sales, grants, special-event fundraisers, and business partnerships to cover the costs of our daily operation. You can help cover these costs by making a donation today!
There are many different things, large or small, that can help us with our work in animal care, education and facilities maintenance. No matter the size, gifts from our donors make our work possible!
Some gifts may be purchased directly from our Amazon.com wish list. Financial donations to cover the cost of other items on our list will allow us to purchase them.
Here’s a list of our current needs:
$10 – $100 Gifts
Wolf Hollow staff maintains a current list of basic rehab and education supplies via an Amazon.com wish list. Things like office and cleaning supplies, animal bedding and rubber boots are needed on a daily basis! Click here to browse our list and purchase gifts directly from Amazon.
$101 – $500 Donations (Small Equipment and Education Supplies)
- $250 Canvas Canopy Tent (for San Juan County education events)
- $250 Aluminum Wheelbarrow (for hauling bedding and debris away)
- $300 Replace Lawnmower (for grounds maintenance)
- $500 New Power Tools (for facility maintenance)
$501 – $1,500 Donations (Larger Equipment, Habitat Replacement and Education Kits)
- $550 Replace Banner, Displays and Brochures (for San Juan County education events)
- $1,000 Replace Small Mammal Habitat
- $1,500 Replace Raccoon Weaning Habitat
Capital Improvements or Other Program Needs
- $18,000 – $30,000 Used or New Animal Transport Vehicle
- $30,000 Funding for 2018 Marine Mammal Rehab Program (funds food, medical supplies, pool supplies, marine mammal veterinary care and lab fees for rehabilitation of harbor seal pups for an entire season)
- $35,000 Replace Chemical Processing X-Ray machine with Digital Imaging System (to bring diagnostic imaging quality up to industry standards and reduce environmental waste)
We rely on volunteers to help with animal care and fund raising. Find out more about our volunteer opportunities.
You can support our work at Wolf Hollow and help local wildlife by “adopting” an animal. This symbolic adoption sponsorship will help cover the costs of rehabilitation for an animal like the one you have chosen. Read more about our adoption program.
Thank you for your generous support! If you have any questions, please contact Amy Saxe-Eyler, our Executive Director, at 360.317.8120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.